Nyhet- Crews- Nyhet
Crews är koreograferad show till egen musik. Du kan tävla med dina kompisar i Small teams med minst tre dansare i laget eller du kan engagera hela dansskolan och sätta ihop ett Super Showcase med över 31 dansare.
Kommer du ihåg det där fantastiska dansnumret som ni gjorde på dansskolans avslutningsshow och sedan inte fick möjlighet att dansa igen?
Here you go!
Reglerna är enkla och du kan läsa om dem på engelska nedan. May the best Crew win!
- Crews is a choreographed performance.
- Each Crew performs on their own to their own music.
- The character and the majority of the performance must be in line with the style of dancing that is being performed. Elements of other styles are allowed.
- It is allowed to change clothes or remove parts of the costume.
- Acrobatics and Lifts are allowed.
- Props are allowed if they can be brought on to the stage or dance floor in less than 20 seconds. It must be possible to fold all scenic props and backgrounds so that they can be easily passed through a normal size door frame.
Small Teams: 3-8 dancers
Large Teams: 9-16 dancers
Showcases: 17-30 dancers
Super Showcases: 31 dancers or more
Artistic Ballroom (Standard, Caribbean, Latin, Swing etc )
Street (Hiphop, Ragga, Popping, Locking, House, Dancehall, etc. )
Disco (Disco, Engelsk Freestyle, Slow, Disco Freestyle etc)
Performing Arts ( Jazz, Contemporary, Lyrical, Showdance etc. )
The organizer reserves the right to let different styles compete against each other if the number of participants are low.
Junior (Born 2005 or later)
Adult (Born 2004 or earlier)
Adult 2 (Born 1991 or earlier)
The majority of the dancers in a crew must belong to the correct age group.
Except for Adult 2 where all dancers must belong to the correct age group.
It´s allowed for an Adult 2 Crew to dance in the Adult division.
It is not allowed for any dancer to compete against himself or herself.
The organizer reserves the right to let different Age groups compete against each other if the number of participants are low.
Dance costumes must be well fitted, age appropriate and family friendly.
The music is of the crew’s own choice.
Small Teams: Music must be between a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 minutes.
Large Teams: Music must be between a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 minutes.
Showcases: Music must be between a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 4 minutes.
Super Showcases: Music must be between a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 minutes.
Criterion for Judging
- The judges will reward clever choreography, a realistic theme or a small story.
b. The use of innovative, modern figures and movements within the style of dance that is being performed, will be highly rewarded.
c. During the qualifying rounds and the final the judges will use the 2-dimensional system by giving one score for Show Merit, the other for Technical Merit
100 SEK per dancer